With the improvement of technical level, the current manufacturing method has changed from traditional contact processing to laser non-contact processing to improve welding efficiency and welding effect. However, in the actual use process, various problems will still be encountered that affect the welding effect.
With the improvement of technical level, the current manufacturing method has changed from traditional contact processing to laser non-contact processing to improve welding efficiency and welding effect. However, in the actual use process, various problems will still be encountered that affect the welding effect. Below, Huiyao Xiaobian will briefly explain how to deal with cracks during welding with laser welding machines and how to deal with some common faults.
一. Cracks appear during welding by laser welding machine
1. The flow rate of the shielding gas is too large, which can be solved by reducing the flow rate of the shielding gas.
2. If the cooling speed of the workpiece is too fast, the temperature of the cooling water on the fixture should be adjusted to increase the water temperature.
3. The workpiece is not cleaned. In this case, the workpiece needs to be cleaned again.
4. If the matching gap between the workpieces is too large or there are burrs, the machining accuracy of the workpieces should be improved.
二. The laser welding machine welding penetration is insufficient
1. If the laser energy is not enough, it can be solved by increasing the pulse width and increasing the current.
2. The defocus amount of the focusing lens is wrong, and the defocus amount should be adjusted to the position close to the focus (but no splashes are allowed).
三. The laser beam of the laser welding machine is weakened
1. If the cooling water is polluted or the cooling water has not been replaced for a long time, it can be solved by replacing the cooling water and cleaning the UV filter glass tube and the xenon lamp.
2. If the focusing lens or the resonator diaphragm of the laser is damaged or polluted, it should be replaced or cleaned in time.
3. The main optical path laser shifts, adjusts the main optical path full-reflection and semi-reflection film, uses image paper to check and adjusts the light spot.
4. The laser is not output from the center of the copper gas nozzle under the focusing head. Adjust the 45-degree reflective diaphragm to make the laser output from the center of the gas nozzle.
5. The shutters are not fully opened. Check and add lubricating oil to the connecting parts of the shutters, so that the connecting parts can be mechanically smooth.
四. The daily maintenance method of laser welding machine
1. Keep the chiller clean: Regularly disassemble and clean the air filter of the chiller, and clean the dust on the condenser of the chiller.
2. Ensure the purity of cooling water: replace the circulating cooling water and filter element every month.
3. Resin replacement: Always pay attention to the color change of the ion exchange column in the cooling system. Once the resin in the exchange column is found to be dark brown or even black, the resin should be replaced immediately
4. Ensure that the laser chiller is in a working environment below 40°C, and ensure that the air outlet and air inlet of the chiller are well ventilated.
5. Regularly check whether there is water leakage at the water pipe joints. If there is water leakage, please tighten the screws there until no water leaks.
6. Winter maintenance: In addition to daily maintenance, pay attention to antifreeze. In order to ensure the normal use of the laser, the ambient temperature should not be lower than 5 degrees Celsius. Antifreeze can also be added according to the actual situation of the chiller.
7. When the chiller is in a shutdown state, or when it is shut down for a long time due to a fault, try to empty the water in the water tank and pipeline of the chiller.
The above are the troubleshooting methods for cracks in the laser welding machine and some maintenance methods for the cooling system of the laser welding machine. I hope it will be helpful to everyone.